2016 Train Punctuality and Reliability Performance
- Dublin / Cork
- Dublin / Limerick
- Dublin / Tralee
- Dublin / Galway
- Dublin / Westport
- Dublin / Waterford
- Dublin / Rosslare Europort
- Dublin / Sligo
- Dublin / Belfast
- Punctuality = a measurement of timekeeping.
- For InterCity and Commuter, it is on time or within 10 minutes of time
- For DART, it is on time or within 5 minutes of time
- Reliability = whether the train operates or not.
- All performance figures are independently verified by the NTA.
- Punctuality figures include delays outside of Iarnród Éireann’s control