Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail is currently recruiting for energetic, hardworking individuals to support the Human Resources team in the Infrastructure Management business for a 1 year fixed-term contract. The ideal candidates should have a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and be able to balance a wide variety of tasks, specifically in the area of recruitment and selection.
Here at Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail we are driven by values that provide safe, customer focussed journeys every day. We are one dedicated team. We believe in our people, we are proud of our past and passionate about our future.
Successful candidates will engage in all aspects of recruitment from placing advertisements, screening applications, administering assessments, conducting interviews to making job offers and all associated administrative work.
The Successful Candidates should:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a HR environment
- Have a 3rd level qualification in Human Resource Management
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have excellent PC skills to include MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Have strong administrative experience in a pressurised working environment
- Be highly organized and detail orientated with the ability to work on their own initiative
- Have the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships
- Have excellent communication skills
Additional Non Essential Requirements:
- Certification and experience in administering assessments
- Specific experience in competency based interviewing
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity please e-mail your CV along with a cover letter to IM_recruit@irishrail.ie by 5pm on Friday 20th September 2019.