Iarnród Éireann Career Opportunities
Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Accountant, Management Accounts Team, Iarnród Éireann
We are delighted to invite applications for the position of accountant with a minimum two years post qualified experience to join the Management Accounts team in Iarnród Éireann, Connolly HQ, Dublin 1.
The role will provide an opportunity to work cooperatively with the various divisional finance, human resource and operational teams within Iarnród Éireann and the CIE Group of companies. This role is responsible for providing analysis on financial results, ensuring adherence to financial controls, policies and procedures and assisting in the delivery of budgets, forecasts and five year plans.
A proven track record in financial reporting, audit and compliance are key requirements for this role. A willingness to develop the role and build cross functional relationships is essential.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- An excellent knowledge in Financial Reporting and Control
- Evidence of management of financial procedures and controls
- Skills in the preparation and delivery of high quality, timely information and analysis
- High level knowledge of SAP and SAP BI
- Membership of a recognised accountancy body
- Drive, initiative and enthusiasm to progress
A competency based interview will form part of this selection process. Candidates maybe shortlisted on the basis of experience and/or application/CV.
Application is by email accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org