2017 Train Punctuality and Reliability Performance
- Dublin and Cork
- Dublin and Limerick
- Dublin and Tralee
- Dublin and Galway
- Dublin and Westport
- Dublin and Waterford
- Dublin and Rosslare Europort
- Dublin and Sligo
- Dublin and Belfast
- Limerick and Ballybrophy
- Limerick and Limerick Junction
- Limerick and Galway
- Limerick Junction and Waterford
- Punctuality = a measurement of timekeeping.
- For InterCity and Commuter, it is on time or within 10 minutes of time
- For DART, it is on time or within 5 minutes of time
- Reliability = whether the train operates or not.
- All performance figures are independently verified by the NTA.
- Punctuality figures include delays outside of Iarnród Éireann’s control