Book Early For Discounted Online Fares...
Iarnród Éireann have implemented a range of fantastic online one-way fares from €9.99-24.99* on all seats all trains if booked in advance. Some exclusions will apply on peak services. Terms and Conditions apply.
Book 7 Days In Advance
Customers should book 7 or more days in advance to avail of the following low fares:
- Only available on www.irishrail.ie or Lo Call 1850 366 222
- Subject to availability, transaction and credit card fees
- Book up to 60 days in advance
- Exclusion dates may apply
- Some exclusions will apply on peak services
- Children under 16 years - half the appropriate adult fare
- Return fares will either be the sum of the two single/one-way fares or the InterCity regular fare, whichever is cheaper.
- Fares available in conjunction with first class (excl. Belfast)
- €10 Surcharge applies to customers travelling on services other than the times printed on the ticket except where; a customer has paid the InterCity regular fare or the maximum web single fare (listed above) has been paid for the journey
- Bookings close out 90 minutes before departure (subject to change without notice)
- All other normal online Terms & Conditions apply
- Where the regular single fare from intermediate stations on these routes to/ from Dublin is normally greater than the online web fares listed, the web fare will be applied.
- Where the regular single fare from intermediate stations on these routes to/ from Dublin is normally less than the online web fares listed, the lower regular fare will be applied.
- Luas Add (€1.60 each way) is only available by selecting “Dublin City Centre” as an origin/ destination when travelling to/ from Cork/ Ennis/ Galway/ Limerick/ Mayo/ Nenagh/ Tralee/ Waterford.
What are you waiting for? Book above now!