Contact Us

Frequently Asked Questions

Find a FAQ

How do I request CCTV footage?

If your request relates to criminal activity please report it to An Garda Síochána who will liaise with Iarnród Éireann to access CCTV.

If you request relates to CCTV of your own personal images, please contact with your request.