Engineering Works: between Hazelhatch and Sallins October 20th - 22nd (Inclusive)
09 October 2017
Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail advises customers of the following service alterations, due to engineering works between 20th-22th October (Inclusive);
Friday, 20th October, 2017
- 23:10hrs Dublin Heuston to Kildare will operate to Newbridge only and bus transfers will be in operation from Newbridge to Kildare.
Saturday, 21st October, 2017
- 19:30hrs deferred Galway to Dublin Heuston will operate to Portarlington only and bus transfers will be in operation from Portarlington to Dublin Heuston.
- 22:15hrs deferred Dublin Heuston to Portlaiose will operate to Hazelhatch only and bus transfers will be in operation from Hazelhatch to Portlaiose.
- 23:10hrs Dublin Heuston to Kildare will operate to Hazelhatch only and bus transfers will be in operation from Hazelhatch to Kildare
- Please note that Line Improvement Works are also taking place affecting services to/from Heuston, alternative timetable will operate.
Sunday, 22nd October, 2017
- 08:00hrs Dublin Heuston to Galway will be bus transfer from Dublin Heuston to Kildare and train service from Kildare to Galway.
- 08:30hrs Dublin Heuston to Tralee will be bus transfers from Dublin Heuston to Portlaoise and train service from Portlaoise to Tralee.
- 09:10hrs Dublin Heuston to Waterford is deferred to 9:45hrs
- 09:40hrs Athlone to Westport is deferred to 10:05hrs
- 10:13hrs Limerick Junction to Limerick Colbert is deferred to 10:51hrs
- 10:30hrs Ballina to Manulla Junction is deferred to 10:50hrs
- 10:50hrs Mallow to Cork is deferred to 11:28hrs
- 11:00hrs Galway to Dublin Heuston is deferred to 11:20hrs
- 11:05hrs Manulla Junction to Ballina is deferred to 11:30hrs
- 13:15hrs Kildare to Dublin Heuston is deferred to 13:20hrs
Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail apologises for the inconvenience caused.
- 09:10hrs Heuston to Waterford is deferred to 9:45hrs