Engineering Works Mallow - 27th October to 30th October
10 October 2017
Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail advises customers of the following service alterations, due to engineering works 27th October;
Customers are advised that due to planned Engineering works from Friday 27th October to Monday 30th October, rail services between Dublin Heuston/Cork, Mallow/Tralee and Cork/Tralee will experience planned disruption and will be operated in part by bus transfers.
Friday 27th October
The 16:00hrs Heuston/Cork and 18:20hrs Cork/Heuston will be the last train services to operate direct, with all services thereafter operating with bus transfers between Mallow/Cork/Mallow.
The 17:05hrs Heuston/Tralee and 17:05hrs Tralee/Cork will be the last direct train services on the Tralee line, all services thereafter will be bus transfers between Mallow/Banteer/Mallow.
Saturday 28th October/Sunday 29th October
All services on Saturday and Sunday to/from Cork will be operated by bus transfers between Mallow/Cork/Mallow and services to/from Tralee will have bus transfers in place between Mallow/Banteer/Mallow. Additionally on Saturday, 06:20hrs Cork/Tralee will be operated by a bus transfer throughout.
Monday 30th October
The following service plan will be in place on the Bank Holiday Monday.
- 07:00hrs Heuston/Cork and the 07:00hrs, 09:20hrs and the deferred 13:35hrs Cork/Heuston services will be operated by bus transfers between Mallow/Cork/Mallow with train services operating from Mallow to Dublin Heuston.
- 09:00hrs & 10:00hrs Heuston/Cork and the 10:20hrs, 11:20hrs, and the 12:20hrs Cork/Heuston services will be operated by bus transfers between Charleville/Cork/Charleville.
- 13:20hrs Cork/Heuston will operate with bus transfer to Mallow with the train operating from Mallow onot Heuston.
- 11:00hrs Heuston/Cork and the deferred 14:35hrs Cork/Heuston will be first train services to operate fully throughout in each direction.
- 07:05hrs, 09:05hrs, 11:05hrs ex Tralee will have bus transfers in operation between Banteer/Mallow.
- 08:55hrs Cork/Tralee service will have bus transfers in operation between Cork/Mallow/Banteer.
- 11:20hrs Mallow/Tralee will operate as a bus transfers throughout, starting from Charleville.
- 13:20hrs Mallow/Tralee and deferred 13:15hrs Tralee/Heuston will be first train services to operate fully throughout in each direction.
Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail apologises for the inconvenience caused.