Engineering Works: between Killester and Skerries, Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th October
09 October 2017
Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail advises customers of the following service alterations, due to engineering works Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th October;
There will be NO train service between Killester and Skerries.
- DART services will operate between Dublin Connolly and Bray/Greystones, there will be NO train service between Dublin Connolly and Malahide/Howth. Dublin Bus will accept valid rail tickets for travel within the affected DART route.
- Drogheda/Dundalk services will operate between Dundalk/Drogheda and Skerries, bus transfer will operate between Skerries/Donabate and Connolly.
- Rush & Lusk station will be closed. Dublin Bus will accept valid rail tickets for travel between Rush & Lusk and Connolly station Only.
- Rosslare/Sligo/Longford and Maynooth services will operate as normal.
- Dublin/Belfast Enterprise services: due to engineering works between Killester /Skerries and Newry/Portadown and Lisburn on Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th October. All Dublin/Belfast services will operate as a bus transfer throughout, serving Drogheda, Dundalk, Newry and Portadown. For more information on Enterprise service alterations click here.
Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail apologises for the inconvenience caused.