Iarnród Éireann Taxsaver Parking Offer
Annual rail ticket customers; the annual parking offer is back with a bang!
The car parking offer is open from 25th October – 31st December, to all Annual rail ticket holders and is available in all Iarnród Éireann station car parks that operate under APCOA Connect Ireland.
The cost of the 12-month parking pass this year is €250* which represents fantastic value for money!
*Please note that the purchasing the offer does not guarantee you a parking space and parking is always on a first come first served basis.
Renewing your Parking Pass*
*These steps are for customers who availed of the offer last year and want to avail of the offer again this year.
Step 1. Log in to your APCOA Connect account on https://www.apcoaconnect.ie/login or via the App
Step 2. Click on Buy Parking, Search for Location, Select your Vehicle, Select Start Date, Select the Taxsaver Annual Pass
Step 3. Ensure all your details are correct and press Proceed.
*These steps are for customers who availed of the offer last year and want to renew their offer again this year
New Applicant Parking Pass*
*These steps are for customers who wish to avail of the Parking offer for the First Time.
Step 1: CLICK HERE to complete the online form to verify your Taxsaver account.
Step 2: If you have not done so already, create an APCOA Connect account online at https://www.apcoaconnect.ie/login
*Please ensure that the phone number on your APCOA connect account matches the number provided when completing the form.
Step 3: After you respond to the Survey Monkey link, you will receive a confirmation email from our Taxsaver team with instructions on how to book your pass. (3-5 working days from completing Step 1).
For all Taxsaver queries contact 1850211777
Terms & Conditions
- The parking transaction will cover one vehicle for one year’s parking starting from the chosen start date of the parking transaction. Multiple vehicles will require multiple passes.
- The onus is on the individual to ensure they have submitted the correct information when registering. Failure to do so may result in your vehicle being clamped. Details can be changed through your online account or through the app.
- It is the users’ responsibility to ensure the correct car is covered and correct location is selected. Users can edit the vehicle registration online or through the app. For full details on editing your vehicle details and other helpful information, see www.apcoaconnect.ie/faqs
- The Taxsaver Annual Parking Pass does not guarantee you a parking space. Spaces are allocated at stations on a first come first serve basis. If there are no spaces available at your chosen station on any given day, you can park at any other station car park and you do not need to change anything in your APCOA Connect account.
- This annual offer is non-refundable.