Students - Who are you going home with?
Put your ID to good use & take the train!
We know student lifestyle is expensive, that is why we have great value fares. You will also have plenty of space on board to do some study, chat with friends, walk around and even catch up on some much needed sleep from the night before, so travel in comfort and style and take the train.
|Student Return Fares|
Bring along your college acceptance letter when you're heading to college to register and we'll give you your first Intercity return ticket with a full student discount. After that you can start enjoying the same great fares simply by using your valid college ID. Offer valid for one return ticket only.
Sign up to our newsletter to hear about our latest offers and promotions.
*Terms & Conditions
- The organiser of this promotion is Iarnród Éireann with registered offices at Connolly Station, Dublin.
- Participants must have a valid Twitter or Facebook account to take part in this promotion.
- To enter the promotion via Twitter, participants must tweet the hashtag #RailFTW along with their point of origin and destination within the allotted Twitter character limit. Twitter users must have a public account to ensure their entries are received. To enter via Facebook, participants must comment with their origin and destination on the competition post on the official Iarnród Éireann Facebook page.
- This promotion is only open to third level students who are residents of the Republic of Ireland. A valid college ID must be presented at the point of prize redemption and whilst travelling on a student ticket.
- The prize for selected winners is a student return train ticket for travel between their chosen origin and destination stations within the Republic of Ireland for Intercity, DART and Commuter Rail trains.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter or Facebook to the account that the promotion was entered from and given instructions on the redemption of their ticket. Winners will be notified each Wednesday and tickets are to be collected Friday and valid for travel that day.
- Prizes are as stated and are non-transferable.
- The promotion begins on Monday 15th September 2014 and closes on Wednesday 22nd October 2014.
- No proof of purchase necessary.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Iarnród Éireann reserves the right to edit or update these terms and conditions at any time and for any reason.
- Iarnród Éireann accepts no responsibility for entries not received for this promotion.
- Iarnród Éireann accepts no responsibility to participants for missed departures, personal injury and/or loss or damage of property as a result of this promotion.
- Iarnród Éireann employees, their families and agents of Iarnród Éireann are not permitted to enter.
- The rules & regulations governing Twitter and Facebook must be adhered to for this promotion otherwise entries will be deemed invalid. Please click here to view the Twitter Rules and Regulations and click here to view the Facebook Rules and Regulations.