Engineering Works: DART and Northern services 31st March and 1st April
17 January 2018
Due to Engineering Works between Dublin Connolly and Skerries there will be bus transfers on Belfast services.
Saturday March 31st and Sunday April 1st
We advise customers to check and re-check their journey details through our journey planner above.
- Belfast services will operate between Belfast and Drogheda only, and bus transfer will operate between Drogheda and Dublin Connolly
- Monday April 2nd the 07:35hrs service Dublin Connolly to Belfast will be bus transfers between Dublin Connolly and Drogheda
- DART Services will operate Connolly to Bray and Greystones only. Dublin Bus will accept valid rail tickets for travel within the affected area only.
- Northern Commuter services will operate between Skerries and Drogheda/Dundalk only, with bus transfers operating between Dublin and Skerries.
- Rush and Lusk Station will be closed. Dublin Bus will accept valid rail tickets for travel within the affected area only, Rush and Lusk to Connolly.
Portadown and Lisburn
Belfast Services will operate to and from Portadown only with bus transfers in operation to and from Newry and Belfast. These alterations will be in effect on the following days;
- Saturday 7th April, 2018
- Sunday 8th April, 2018
- Saturday 14th April, 2018
- Sunday 15th April, 2018
Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail apologise for any inconvenience caused.