Wi-Fi and Power
While enjoying a fast journey to your destination, why not enjoy a fast connection to the internet. With complimentary onboard Wi-Fi powered by Fleet Connect you can send e-mails, do research for a work presentation, download the latest chart topper, shop online, play your favourite games or tweet to all your followers.
- Available on all of our fleet
- 1 click connection via your Wi-Fi enabled device
- Free access
- Fast connection
- Now available on Enterprise services and is powered by Nomad Digital
Connecting to Free WiFi on Iarnród Éireann Intercity services
Simply turn on your laptop, connect to 'IRISHRAIL- WIFI' and open your internet brower.
Customers who encounter any problems can call the WiFi Support team on 0818 333 388 (Monday-Friday 06.00 - 23.00) or email email@example.com
- Eircom Broadband customers FREE by registering with Wi-Fi Hub and follow the instructions.
- E-Mobile & Meteor FREE freetext ‘wifi’ to 50003. You will then be texted back with your username and password.
- Eircom Landline & Non Eircom customers FREE for 10 minutes. After that customers can purchase access until midnight for just €1. Simply connect to the internet at a Wi-Fi Hub hotspot and follow the payment instructions on screen – you can pay by credit card or via SMS.
- Download the free Android and iPhone Wi-Fi Hub App that will manage the connection from your phone. Go to the App Store or Android Market!
Phone, iPod, PSP or Nintendo DS charging facilities are available in Dublin Connolly and Dublin Heuston stations (located beside the information desk).
- €1.50 - 30 minutes
- €2.00 - 50 minutes
- €3.00 - 90 minutes
- Terms and conditions of use are located at the side of each unit. Powered by Fleet Connect
- ICR Trains: 220V power point sockets at every seat
- Mark 4 Trains: 220V power point sockets at every seat in City Gold, two sockets behind seats 05 & 06 in every standard class coach