Bus transfers, Mallow/Cork & Mallow/Banteer Friday evening 26th May to Sunday morning 28th May
23 May 2017
Due to Engineering Works at Mallow Station bus transfers will operate Friday evening 26th May to Sunday morning 28th May, 2017.
Due to essential engineering work this weekend in Mallow station, there will be disruption to a number of services. Bus Transfers will operate between Mallow/Cork and Mallow/Banteer with some services deferred due to the engineering work. The following service alterations will apply:
Friday 26th May 2017
- The 21:00hrs Heuston/Cork service will operate as far as Mallow with bus transfers from Mallow to Cork.
- The 23:00hrs service from Cork/Mallow will be substituted by bus transfers.
Saturday 27th May 2017
- All services from Dublin Heuston/Cork will operate as far as Mallow with bus transfers from Mallow onto Cork.
- All Services from Cork/Dublin Heuston will be served by bus transfers from Cork to Mallow with train services continuing from Mallow to Heuston.
- All Cork/Mallow Commuter services will be substituted by a bus transfer
- All Mallow/Tralee services will operate as a bus transfer to Banteer with train services continuing from Banteer to Tralee.
- All Tralee/Mallow services will operate as a bus transfer to Banteer with train services continuing from Banteer to Mallow.
- Some services will be deferred due to the engineering work, please check our journey planner for more details.
- Limerick Junction/Limerick route - some services will be deferred. Please check our Journey Planner for more information.
- Portlaoise Commuter - some seervices will be deferred. Please check our journey planner for more information.
Sunday 28th May, 2017
- The 08:20hrs Cork/Dublin Heuston will operate as a bus transfer to Mallow with the train service continuing from Mallow/Heuston.
- The 07:10hrs Tralee/Cork service will operate to Banteer only. Bus transfers will be in operation between Banteer/Mallow and Mallow/Cork.
- The 08:55hrs Cork/Tralee will be transfers from Cork/Mallow and Mallow/Banteer with the train continuing from Banteer/Tralee.
Customers requiring assistance should contact Iarnród Éireann at least 24 hours in advance at 1850 366222
Iarnród Éireann apologises for any inconvenience caused by these arrangements.