May Bank Holiday: Major Works affecting Northside DART, Northern Commuter & Enterprise 29th - 30th April
19 April 2017
Due to engineering Works taking place between Killester and Skerries on Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th April, the following service alterations will apply:
Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail would like to advise customers that the following engineering works are taking place this May Bank Holiday Weekend;
- 29th - 30th April - Major Works affecting Northside DART, Northern Commuter & Enterprise, more info below.
Saturday 29th April - Line improvement works on Heuston Line, click here to see more.
Iarnród Éireann would like to advise customers that due to the engineering works there will be no train service between Killester and Skerries.
- DART services will operate between Dublin Connolly, Bray and Greystones only.
- There will be no train service between Dublin Connolly, Malahide and Howth.
Dublin bus will accept valid rail tickets for travel within the affected DART route.
Drogheda and Dundalk Commuters
Saturday 29th April - A special hourly timetable will operate between Dundalk/Drogheda and Skerries with connecting bus transfers to/from Donabate and Connolly Station.
Sunday 30th April - An amended timetable will operate between Dundalk/Drogheda and Skerries with connecting bus transfers to/from Donabate and Connolly Station.Please see the journey planner or the May Bank Holiday PDF timetable for more details.
- Bus transfer will operate between Skerries, Donabate and Dublin Connolly.
- Rush & Lusk station will be closed while the works take place.
Dublin Bus will accept valid rail tickets for travel between Rush & Lusk and Dublin Connolly only.
- Enterprise services will operate to/from Drogheda, a direct bus transfer will operate to/from Drogheda and Dublin Connolly.
- Additionally on Monday 1st May the 07:35hrs Dublin Connolly to Belfast will operate bus transfer between Dublin Connolly and Drogheda.
Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail apologise for any inconvenience caused.