Summer Timetable Revision 2018
19 June 2018
Alternative summer timetables on Sligo, Dundalk and M3 Parkway routes from Monday 25th June
Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail advises customers of a number of changes to services this summer from Monday 25th June to Sunday 26th August. All affected services will be reinstated from Monday 27th August.
The changes reflect reduced demand for some services during the summer period, and ensure that special trains for matches, concerts and other summer events can be provided within existing driver resources.
Click links for full timetable.
The following Off Peak M3 Parkway services will be substituted by road transfer:
- 11:14hrs, 12:14hrs, 13:16hrs and 14:16hrs Clonsilla to M3 Parkway (Monday to Friday)
- 11:43hrs, 12:40hrs, 13:45hrs and 14:40hrs M3 Parkway to Clonsilla (Monday to Friday)
- 07:10hrs Dundalk to Bray (Monday to Friday) will terminate in Grand Canal Dock
- 14:45hrs Dublin Connolly to Dundalk and 16:05hrs Dundalk to Dublin Connolly (both Friday only) will not operate during this period
- 16:00hrs Dublin Connolly to Sligo (currently Monday to Sunday) will operate on Friday only
- 16:00hrs Dublin Connolly to Mullingar will operate instead on Monday to Thursday
- 16:30hrs Sligo to Dublin Connolly (Sunday only) will not operate during this period