Additional Rail Services for Upcoming Concerts and Events
Save time and money when you use a Leap card to pay.
Ireland is set for an action packed summer with some amazing concerts and events taking place. Below is a list of upcoming concerts and events which we will be running additional services for!
We have additional DART services available for the upcoming Bray Air Display. which is taking place this Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th July. See below for further information.
InterCity Customers wishing to travel by rail will have to book their tickets online as services will be busy and priority will be given to customers who book their tickets online. Tickets for the additional late night services (where applicable) will only be sold online with tickets not available for customers who show up at the station.
Please be advised that due to the Concerts and Events taking place an increased number of passengers will be travelling on our services and we advise customers to arrive early for their InterCity departure service to allow for the appropriate amount of time to collect tickets and board the service.
Free travel pass holders please note free travel passes are non-transferrable and can only be used by the named person. You cannot use your free travel pass on services not listed in the official timetable, on tours and special rail services. You can use it on all regular timetable services.
The train is the perfect way to travel with our fantastic Web Fares you can sit back, relax and let us do the driving.
- From €17.99* each way for Dublin to and from Belfast and Galway
- From €5.50* each way for Cork to and from Cobh and Midleton
- From €19.99* each way for Dublin to and from Cork and Westport
- From €13.99* each way for Dublin to and from Limerick
- From €18.99* each way for Dublin to and from Sligo
- From €15.99* each way for Dublin to and from Waterford
*Subject to availability, quotas apply. Reserve Seat Only option is not available on additional services. Free Travel Cards are not valid on special services. Full Fares Apply. Online Terms and Conditions apply.
Bray, Co. Wicklow
Bray Air Display
The Bray Air Show returns to Bray this weekend the 27th and 28th of July with some of the best display teams and vintage aircraft in the world as they showcase their incredible aerobatic skills. The Show first took place back in 2005 and has gone from strength to strength ever since. With 140,000 spectators expected to attend over the two days we wish to advise customers looking to attend that:
- Extra DARTs and capacity will operate
- Family Day ticket offer available
- Beat the crowds, travel early, use Leapcard or buy return or day tickets
- Bikes will not be permitted on DART or Commuter services over these two dates
The Bray Air Display is so much more than an air show! Why not enjoy the thrills and spills of the Seafront Funfair, dine alfresco at our Food Village, treat yourself and the family to a meal at one of the many restaurants throughout the town or simply bring your own picnic. You can even experience a breath-taking helicopter ride over Bray Head which all kick off from noon each day.
Competition Time -
With thanks to our friends at the Bray Air Show we are offering customers:
- Two tickets to the Air Show Flight Deck for Saturday 27th July. Click here for further informationon what the Flight Deck includes.
To enter our competition click the below link -
Saturday 27th July and Sunday 28th July
- Extra DART services willbe operating over the weekend of the Festival
Why not make a day of it and take the family out by train with our fantastic family tickets valid for 1 or 2 adults and up to 4 children. For more information on prices please visit our Family Travel page.