SailRail - Travel to the UK by Rail and Ferry
SailRail tickets offer fantastic value for travel from any Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail station to the UK.
- Guaranteed low cost fares and reduced end-to-end journey times
- No hidden taxes
- No baggage restrictions or charges
- 50% less for children under 16 and under 5's travel free
- Fast, modern Ferry services
The price you see is the price you pay
- Dublin to London €47 each way
- Cork to Manchester €61 each way
- Galway to Liverpool €61 each way
- Limerick to Birmingham €62 each way
- Wexford to Cardiff €51 each way
Buy your SailRail ticket
- The easiest way to buy your SailRail tickets is online via the Irish Ferries website.
- Please call (0)1 836 6222 between 08.30 and18.00hrs Monday to Friday.
At an Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail Station
Contact us for more information. Alternatively, call into one of the following IÉ stations;
You can buy your SailRail ticket from the following Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail stations: Athlone, Ballina, Cork, Drogheda, Claremorris, Dublin Connolly, Dundalk, Ennis, Galway, Killarney, Limerick, Limerick Junction, Longford, Mallow, Sligo, Thurles, Tralee, Waterford or Westport. For opening times please go to our find a station section.