Mobile and Apps
Mobile Optimised Website
Iarnród Éireann is delighted to launch its new mobile optimised website. This new website will greatly enhance our customers web experience no matter what device they are using ie PC, laptop, tablet or phone. It will allow customers view content and book their journey in a mobile friendly format. So whether you’re on your PC to check fares, your tablet to find train times, or on your mobile to make a booking, you’ll be able to access whatever you want on whatever device you’re using.
We hope you enjoy the new website and if you have any feedback for us, please email email@example.com.
Iarnród Éireann in partnership with HaCon are delighted to launch our official app for your mobile devices. This app is FREE to download and will provide customers with the following;
- Real time train information (real-time) including delays and remaining time to departure
- Journey planner (timetables) functionality
- Augmented Reality - station location services
- Identification of nearby stations based on current location
- Details of intermediate stations and whether there are any changes on route
- Compact display of route alternatives, including door-to-door navigation and walking distances
- Favourite function for destinations and routes including auto-history for past queries
- Re-entry on last screen when leaving or re-starting the application