Wi-Fi and Power
While enjoying a fast journey to your destination, why not enjoy a fast connection to the internet. With complimentary onboard Wi-Fi powered by Fleet Connect you can send e-mails, do research for a work presentation, download the latest chart topper, shop online, play your favourite games or tweet to all your followers.
Available on all of our fleet;
- 1 click connection via your Wi-Fi enabled device
- Free access
- Fast connection
- Now available on Enterprise services and is powered by Nomad Digital
Connecting to Free WiFi on Iarnród Éireann Intercity services
Simply turn on your laptop, connect to 'IRISHRAIL- WIFI' and open your internet brower.
Customers who encounter any problems can call the WiFi Support team on 0818 333 388 (Monday-Friday 06.00 - 23.00) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Connecting to Free WiFi on Enterprise services
Simply turn on your laptop, connect to 'NI Railways WIFI' and open your internet brower.
Phone, iPod, PSP or Nintendo DS charging facilities are available in Dublin Connolly and Dublin Heuston stations (located beside the information desk).
- €1.50 - 30 minutes
- €2.00 - 50 minutes
- €3.00 - 90 minutes
- Terms and conditions of use are located at the side of each unit. Powered by Fleet Connect
- ICR Trains: 220V power point sockets at every seat
- Mark 4 Trains: 220V power point sockets at every seat in City Gold, two sockets behind seats 05 & 06 in every standard class coach