Wi-Fi and Power On-board Trains
While enjoying a fast journey to your destination, why not enjoy a fast connection to the internet. With complimentary onboard Wi-Fi powered by Fleet Connect you can send e-mails, do research for a work presentation, download the latest chart topper, shop online, play your favourite games or tweet to all your followers.
Available on all of our fleet;
- 1 click connection via your Wi-Fi enabled device
- Free access
- Fast connection
- Now available on Enterprise services and is powered by Nomad Digital
Connecting to Free WiFi on Iarnród Éireann Intercity services
Simply turn on your laptop, connect to 'Irish Rail - WiFi' and open your internet browser.
Customers who encounter any problems can call the WiFi Support team on 0818 333 388 (Monday-Friday 06.00 - 23.00) or email email@example.com
Connecting to Free WiFi on Enterprise services
Simply turn on your laptop, connect to 'NI Railways WIFI' and open your internet browser.
*For information about Wifi at each station please see Travel Information.
Device charging facilities are available in Dublin Connolly and Dublin Heuston stations (located beside the information desk).
- €1.50 - 30 minutes
- €2.00 - 50 minutes
- €3.00 - 90 minutes
- Terms and conditions of use are located at the side of each unit. Powered by Fleet Connect
- ICR Trains: 220V power point sockets at every seat
- Mark 4 Trains: 220V power point sockets at every seat in City Gold, two sockets behind seats 05 and 06 in every standard class coach