Finance Graduate Programme 2021
Building on our successful Finance Graduate programme this year, Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail is currently recruiting candidates graduating with their primary degrees in Finance in 2021.
This is an opportunity tailored to meeting the needs of ambitious graduates looking to launch their finance careers with a dynamic industry leader and CIMA accredited employer.
At Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail, we really do value our people. We believe in recognising, supporting and nurturing those with both the aptitude and attitude to succeed.
Our exciting three-year programme has been designed to help you develop the skills to accelerate your personal growth and career progression through a blended learning approach.
Successful candidates will secure structured placements within the finance Departments of our three main businesses: Railway Operations, Railway Infrastructure and Shared Services.
They will have the opportunity to master a suite of business analytics tools, be assigned a dedicated mentor, broaden their experience in all IÉ business units and receive a full review and appraisal at the end of the placement.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Paid CIMA membership and exams
- Generous paid study and exam leave
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health and Wellness programme
- Travel concessions
What we’re looking for:
- 2.1 Level 8 Honours in a Finance related primary degree (achieved 2021)
- Excellent communication skills in the English language
- Highly-motivated self-starter
- Passion for learning and development
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Positive approach to challenging roles and responsibilities
- Planning and Organising Skills
Candidates will be screened using a high potential ability test with those shortlisted to the next stage participating in a skype interview.
If you are interested in applying for the programme, please click here to email your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to IETalentmanagement@irishrail.ie.
This cover letter should outline in 500 words how you meet what we are looking for.
Closing date for applications is the Wednesday 7th October