Iarnród Éireann Access to Information on Environment Request Records
Before you decide to make a request for information under Access to Information on the Environment(AIE) from Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail, why not explore our website or check our Access to Information on the Environment Request Records below? The information you seek may already be available.
|Access to Information on Environment Request Records|
|Request Reference||Request Description||Request Date|
|IE_AIE_001||Emissions into the atmosphere, odours and health complaints in relation to Portlaoise Sleeper Plant||20/08/2015|
|IE_AIE_002||Emissions into the atmosphere, odours and health complaints in relation to Portlaoise Sleeper Plant||29/03/2016|
1) A copy of the Assessment Screening Report regarding the proposed use of the Pheonix Park Tunnel line to be brought into regular passenger service
2) A copy of the schedule of works enacted following the allocation of £3 million (punts) under the 2000 NDP for the purpose of effecting the environment so as to bring that same line up to a useable standard
|IE_AIE_004||Internal and external correspondence relating to ENVA plant in Portlaoise||07/06/2016|
The reasons and rationale can be provided with regard to the decision making process that has resulted in the recent removal of the section of railway line - circa 200 metres in length - from the Royal Canal (former MGWR) railway just west of the Docklands Station, and rest of the port / docks railway yard (former GSWR at the docks)
Details as to costs associated by the works can be released.
1) The total expenditure spent on the renovation of the station between 2007 and 2013 could be provided
2) An explanation as to the rationale for the removal of a number of platforms - numbers 3,4, and 5
3) The total expenditure spent on the renovation of Connolly Station, from circa 1997 until circa 2007
All odour logs kept on site by IE staff members at the Portlaoise facility, from 1st January 2016 to present
The rationale can be provided as to the apparent recent removal of passing loops on the line between Dublin and Newry, and separately on the line between Dublin and Cork, and also a breakdown as to what these works cost.
1) The rationale for the removal of a number of platforms (#3,4&5) at Pearse Station since 2000
2) The reason why new 'through' platforms werent built at Connolly or Pearse during their respective refurbishnments, as had been indicated in the Dublin Suburban Rail Strategic Review, published in 2000
3) An outline of the expenditure spent on the upgrading of Landsdowne Rd Dart Station, to include a breakdown as to how much was spent on putting the new pedestrian entrance with turnstiles leading into the AIB Banking Centre
4) The rationale as to why the new entrance wasnt designed so as to also provide access to the adjacent public Dodder Walkway
5)Any correspondence that Irish Rail has had with the NTA/DCC regarding the possibility of developing stations at Cross Guns Bridge, Croke Park (incl Croke Park Villas) and/or Cabra between 2007-2017
1) The monetary amount Irish Rail has spent on herbicides.
2) A list of all herbicide transactions and dates of purchase
3) The name of the specific herbicide per transaction
4) A breakdown of how the herbicides were used, whether co-formulations or mixes.
5) The locations where herbicides were used, such as railway tracks, footpaths, etc.
6) The qualifications or training of the people working with the herbicides
7) The training provided by or organized by Irish Rail for the people using the herbicides
8)Documents related to any health screening of staff working with pesticides, or who have worked with pesticides in the past
All odour logs kept on site by IE staff members at the Portlaoise facility, from 1st January 2017 to present
1) The number of requests for access to a record relating to Special Areas of Conservation, Special Protection Areas, or Natura 2000 sites that Iarnród Eireann has received from 1997 – 2007, in accordance with regulation 7 of the Freedom of Information Act 1997.
2) The number of access to information requests lodged relating to Special Areas of Conservation, Special Protection Areas, or Natura 2000 sites that Iarnród Eireann has received from 2007 – 2015 in accordance with regulation 6 of the Access to Information on the Environment Regulations 2007.
1) All records relating to the cutting of rail-side hedgerows / trees carried out or authorised by CIE / Irish Rail at or around location OBA 15 in Co. Offaly during March / April 2019, records to include, but not restricted to:
Any data and analysis held by Iarnród Éireann on air quality in and near Connolly Station Dublin, including monitoring and modelling information and information on emissions. If a time limit is required for this request, please supply any information relating to any time in the last 10 years
Masterplan prepared by, or on behalf of Irish Rail for the lands under their control at Heuston Station and surroundings, Dublin 8
Copies of all records held referring or relating to Irish Rail policy on the use of reusable cups on its services. This request to cover the period 1 December 2019 to date of receipt of the request.
Copies of all records held referring or relating to the issue of flooding at Ballycar, Co Clare. This request to cover the period 1 January 2020 to date of receipt of the request.
A breakdown (in excel format except for points 5 and 6) of each case of hedgecutting carried out by the organisation or by a contractor on behalf of the organisation to cover the period of 1 March 2020 – 31 August 2020, to include:
1.Date; Location (Eircode where possible);
2.Estimated length of Hedge Cut in kilometres;
3.Justification/reason for the cutting;
4.Cost of the work;
5.Copies of any pre-work assessment on each case of hedge cutting;
6.Copies of any post-work reports on each case of hedge cutting;
7.A copy of any RFT (Request for Tender(s) issued in 2020 in relation to hedge cutting;
8.A copy of any hedge cutting policy and/or hedge cutting and biodiversity protection policy
I would be obliged if it is possible to release to me copies of all public submissions made to the Maynooth DART+ West project during the recent period of consultation? Separately, I would also be obliged if it is possible to release details of the consultation methodology used, including advertisement and or national media reports, and also, to please outline what methodology was used for communicating the present phase of public consultation of this project to homes and businesses living along the line, and the range of distance from the affected railways where this consultation has been carried out?
Copies of notes of telephone calls , emails and other documents relating to environmental information, during the years 2019 and 2020, relating to the development of new Dart stations on the existing dart line
Details of all tree-cutting and other maintenance jobs creating noise during the hours of line closure between Clontarf Road and Killester in the last 12 months and the associated work orders, or wherever the rationale for these works are being recorded and all associated policy documents
Most recent information on the spare capacity on the Drogheda-Dublin rail route ideally data broken down by time of the day showing how much spare passenger capacity there is on services between Drogheda and Dublin. I would like this information on a pre-COVID basis, i.e. before March 2020.