Human Resource Specialists, HR Department, Railway Undertaking
It is an exciting time to be a part of our HR team. Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail is building for a future which will see the role of our rail services maximised in meeting the transport needs of the communities we serve, and the wider economy and environment. The Human Resource function plays a key role in supporting the growth plans of the organisation and so it is important to us that we have the best people who share our values and our passion to deliver high quality results.
We recognise the importance of people investment and development and so have a number of HR roles open for application. The role areas include Recruitment and HR Services. They are ideal opportunities for high energy and dynamic HR professionals who excel in a busy and fast paced environment. A collaborative team focused approach is key in all that we do.
The following criterion must be demonstrated
- A 3rd Level qualification in Human Resources or a Business related discipline
- Previous HR experience in a professional environment (previous office administration experience is acceptable for those applying for the HR Services roles)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & all collaborative tools for virtual engagement where required
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a high-volume recruitment environment (specific to those who wish to be considered for Recruitment based roles)
- A minimum of one year’s experience in interviewing (specific to those who wish to be considered for Recruitment based roles)
Just some of the benefits of joining Irish Rail
- Competitive salary
- Robust Work Life Balance policies in place
- Health and Wellness Programme
- Significant investment in our People Strategy including a number of development programmes
- Higher education support
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Reduced fares on the network
A cognitive ability assessment and a competency-based interview will form part of this selection process. Candidates may be shortlisted based on experience and/or application/ CV.
Full job description requests by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 31st October 2021.