Graduate Programme 2022- Now taking applications
TURN GREEN - APPLY TO THE IARNRÓD ÉIREANN GRAD PROGRAMME 2022 AND HELP US BUILD THE GREENEST FLEET IN IRISH HISTORY
We’re entering a new era of transportation with plans to lead Ireland’s sustainability strategy. This involves transforming our fleet with 750 electric carriages over the next 10 years and looking for innovative graduates to join us on our green journey.
To become the greenest fleet in Irish transport history, we require graduates from a range of disciples who have achieved a minimum 2:1 Honours Degree in the following fields of study:
- Engineering, Multiple disciplines (Civil, Mechanical, Signaling, Electrical, Electronics, Telecoms)
- Human Resources
- Human Factors
- Information Communication Technology
The future of Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail
As Ireland’s primary public service railway, we’re built on strong foundations making us ready and able to recover post COVID-19 and start building on plans for the future. Investment in the Railway, as part of project Ireland 2040, supports sustainable, compact growth and helps achieve climate action targets while improving the publics range of choice and experience.
With further investment planned to continue the development of the rail network, there’s never been a more exciting time to join Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail.
The Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail Grad Programme
Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail is the first employer awarded Engineers Ireland CPD approval for a Graduate Development Programme. As part of our programme we:
- Provide graduates with opportunities to work in all aspects of the graduate process they are applying for.
- Offer additional support to graduates who would like to undertake further development along with a specifically designed bespoke graduate programme.
- Value and support through our Occupational Health and Support Services.
- Offer opportunities for growth and excellent career paths for those who stand out and deliver.
The benefits are:
- Competitive salary €35K Year 1, €37K Year 2, €39K Year 3
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Mentoring & support
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health and Wellness Programme
- Reduced fares on the network