Free Travel Pass Holders
Who is eligible for this ticket?
- Customers in possession of a valid open class ticket
- Free Travel/DSFA Pass Holders
What are the conditions of travel?
Customers who are already in possession of or purchasing on the day of travel a valid standard class ticket(s) such as Family Tickets, Day Return, Open Return, Weekly, Monthly, Annual, InterRail and Free Travel pass holders can book on their chosen service by selecting the 'Free Travel Pass or Valid Ticket' option. Customers are advised there is limited availability for seat only reservations online.
How do I buy this ticket?
- Please see our handy guide on how to book a 'Free Travel Pass or Valid Ticket' option.
Where can I buy this ticket?
- You can purchase the ticket above using our Journey Planner. Tickets can only be purchased up to 90 days in advance.
- An allocation of bookings on all InterCity services can be reserved online without a fee for 'Free Travel Pass or valid ticket holders'. When this allocation is fully booked, all remaining seats can be reserved by 'Free Travel Pass or valid ticket holders' for €2.50 per journey.
Where do I collect the ticket?
See our Ticket Collection section.