Easter Bank Holiday 2022 service arrangements
04 April 2022
Major engineering works will take place over the Easter Bank Holiday weekend which will affect services on a number of InterCity and Commuter routes.
Iarnród Éireann advised customers to check times before travel across all routes for service alterations this Easter Bank Holiday weekend (Friday 15th to Monday 18th April).
- Face coverings are recommend on rail services and in stations
- Intercity travel must be booked in advance of travel
- Alcohol is not permitted on any rail services
Easter Bank Holiday weekend arrangements
Customers are asked to note in particular the following major works taking place, and associated service alterations. Full details of all upcoming line improvement works are available here.
DART and Rosslare
Engineering works will take place between Grand Canal Dock and Greystones on Saturday 16th, Sunday 17th and Monday 18th April.
- DART: DART services are suspended between Grand Canal Dock and Greystones. Rail tickets are valid on bus services to/from areas affected. DART services are operating between Malahide / Howth and Grand Canal Dock stations only
- Rosslare: Dublin to Rosslare Europort services will operate with bus transfers between Dublin Connolly and Greystones
On Saturday 16th April from 17:45 the line between Dromod and Boyle will be closed, as a result service alterations and amendments will be in place including bus transfers on select services.
Western Rail Corridor (Limerick to Galway)
Due to Engineering Works between Limerick and Gort on Saturday 16th, Sunday 17th and Monday 18th April, service alterations and amendments will take place including bus transfers on select services.
All other routes
For all other routes, customers should check times before travel for alterations at our Journey Planner.
Iarnród Éireann apologises to customers for any inconvenience caused by these essential works.