Maynooth and M3 Parkway disruption, 17th August 2022
17 August 2022
Due to signalling cable damage, a limited Maynooth line service is operating
Due to signalling cable damage, there is disruption to Maynooth / M3 Parkway services, and delays to Sligo and Longford services today, 17th August 2022.
Current service arrangements are:
- Maynooth services will operate as follows (with delays of approx 30 minutes en route):
- 16:20 Connolly - Maynooth
- 17:00 Bray - Maynooth (17:48 from Connolly)
- 17:30 Bray - Maynooth, (18:18 from Connolly)
- 15:50 Maynooth - Connolly
- M3 Parkway services are operating between M3 Parkway and Clonsilla only
- Trains are not operating to/from Docklands Station
- There are delays to Sligo and Longford services also
Dublin Bus are accepting rail tickets to/from affected areas.
Our crews are working to rectify the damage, to restore services as soon as possible. However, at this time, disruption is expected to continue until at least 19:00hrs.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused.