TaxSaver Fares Determination for 2019 and 2020
29 October 2019
The National Transport Authority has published its Fares Determination for 2019/20. This contains revised fares including changes to Iarnród Éireann and Dublin City Bus Annual and Monthly ticket prices.
Please find below revised fares for Annual and Monthly tickets is as follows;
- Dublin City Bus & LUAS combination – increase of 5.9%
- Dublin City Bus– Increase of 3.6%
- Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail– Dublin City Bus/LUAS Add-on (Feeder) – decrease of 9.1%
- Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail – Commuter Rail, DART, Point to Point and All service tickets – No increase (except for a slight increase in zone A Point-to-Point)
The revised fares come into effect from Friday 1st November 2019 for tickets beginning on 1st December 2019.
Upcoming order deadlines dates:
- The deadline dates for December orders is Friday 15th November 2019 (This is earlier than usual so please ensure December orders are placed by this date).
- Online orders for January tickets can be placed from Saturday 16th November until Tuesday 3rd December 2019.
For more information please visit www.taxsaver.ie
02 September 2019
01 November 2019