Amending and Cancelling an Online Rail Ticket
Semi Flexible, Flexible and First Class tickets can be amended and cancelled by the customer in line with the ticket rules applicable to them.
Amendments and cancellations can only be made prior to travel and where the ticket(s) have not been printed. Once a ticket has been printed, no further changes or amendments can be made to your reservation. To cancel or amend;
- Log into 'My Account'
- Select 'Booking History' from the menu on the left (desktop/ Tablet) or using the hamburger menu option on mobile (top right)
- Select the booking you wish to amend
- Choose from one of the available options applicable to the ticket or fare purchased at the top of the screen or using the spanner symbol (bottom right) if on a mobile device and following the on screen instructions.
Don't have an account?
If you don't have an account you can also access the booking through 'My Booking' at the top of the page and selecting option one or two to log into your booking and following the same as step 4 above.
Unable to Amend or Cancel Online Booking
If you are unable to cancel your online ticket there could be a number of reasons as to why;
- Your ticket has already been printed, as per our Terms and Conditions you cannot amend or cancel a ticket once it has been printed
- You have a 'Low Fare' ticket, as per our Terms and Conditons 'Low Fare' tickets cannot be amended or cancelled
- You have a 'Semi Flexible' ticket and are outside of the 24 hours booking window to amend or cancel your booking
- You have a 'Flexible' ticket and are outside of the 90 minute booking window to amend or cancel your booking