I received a 'reset my password' email but I can't log into my Account?
You have requested a new password for your www.irishrail.ie account. Please follow the instructions below to reset your password and gain access to your account.
How to Reset your password:
- Copy your Temporary Password which is contained in the 'reset my password' email.
- Click the 'Activate Password' Button in the 'reset my password' email to activate your Temporary Password.
- Enter your email address and paste your Temporary Password into the password field. To avoid any issues, we recommend that you copy and paste the Temporary Password.
- Once you can access your Account, we recommend that you change your password. To do this please select the 'Change Password Option' from the available menu.
- Paste your Temporary Password from your 'reset my password' email into the 'Current Password' section. Please do not enter any other passwords in this section. Then choose a new password and enter it into the new password fields.Your new password should contain at least one number, one symbol, one capital and one lower case letter, example - Ireland123!
- In the last two fields ‘New Password’ and ‘Repeat New Password’ please ensure that your new password meets the required password criteria and that the password is entered correctly into both sections.
Once you have successfully logged into your account with your 'Temporary Password' you will need to update your password as the 'Temporary Password' will expire.