What's involved during the app trial?
- You’ll need to first register your interest in the trial to then automatically become part of a user panel.
- A member of the project team will contact you with further details.
- Some members of the user panel will then be selected to test the prototype app, it will be then requested you attend one introduction workshop that will ensure you understand how the app works and what is required.
- You’ll be asked to complete regular journeys on the DART as you usually do, using the application to book assistance.
- You’ll be asked to rate the experience on the app at the end of each journey and report any feedback.
- You may be asked to engage in further development workshops with the project team across the testing period. (this will be indicated to you prior to beginning the trial period).