Contact Us

Frequently Asked Questions

Find a FAQ

What happens if I have a department of Social Protection ticket but no accompanying DSP free Travel Pass or DSP Free Travel Card?

You will be issued with a Fixed Payment Notice as the ticket is not valid without the required DSP identification.