Iarnród Éireann Website and iOS and Android Apps
Offical iOS and Android Apps
In partnership with HaCon - A Siemens Company we are delighted to re-launch our official app for your mobile devices. This app is FREE to download and will provide customers with the following;
- Support new Android and iOS versions
- New side bar navigation
- Improved design
- New personalisation tools
- Journey planner (timetables) functionality and new tools
- Live departure and arrival information including new tools to enable you to control the presentation of results on screen
- Identification of nearby stations based on current location
- Details of intermediate stations and whether there are any changes on route
- Save and Favourite functions for destinations and routes including auto-history for past queries
- Re-entry on last screen when leaving or re-starting the application
- Live maps of train movements and new tools to improve user experience
- Later in 2020 further improvements are planned such as in-app ticket purchasing and new accessibility features.
All users of the current apps are encouraged to download the new version where possible. However, some users on older devices may not be able to download the new app version. The old app will still work for a time but we are not guaranteeing availability or performance as they are no longer supported.
We hope you enjoy the new Apps and if you have any feedback for us, please contact our Digital Team.
Mobile Optimised Website
Our website is fully responsive on mobile devices. This website will greatly enhance our customers web experience no matter what device they are using ie PC, laptop, tablet or phone. It will allow customers view content and book their journey in a mobile friendly format. So whether you’re on your PC to check fares, your tablet to find train times, or on your mobile to make a booking, you’ll be able to access whatever you want on whatever device you’re using.
We hope you enjoy the website and if you have any feedback for us, please contact our Digital Team.