Rail Ticket Collection Information
When purchasing tickets with Iarnród Éireann either by phone or on our website customers are presented two ticket fulfilment options, subject to availability;
- Collect at Ticket Machine – customers must collect their ticket(s) before boarding from a Ticket Vending Machine at any Iarnród Éireann station (within the Republic of Ireland).
- Download QR Ticket(s) - customers can download the PDF (which includes their QR code ticket) to their mobile device, or print the PDF ticket at home in advance of travel
How to collect your Ticket from a Ticket Vending Machine
- On the ticket machine screen select ‘Collect Pre-booked tickets’
- Enter the 'Ticket Collection Number' on screen. Please ensure that you enter the 'Ticket Collection Number' and not the 'Booking Number'. Once all eleven (11) digits of your 'Ticket Collection Number' have been input, please press 'Enter'
- Please wait for the machine to print your ticket(s). Please check that you have your ticket(s) before moving away from the ticket vending machine. Please note tickets can only be printed once