SailRail - Travel to France by Rail and Ferry
SailRail tickets offer fantastic value
for travel from any Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail station to France.Book Now
Sail and Rail tickets make your journey to France as straightforward as possible. That’s why we’ve decided to team up with Irish Ferries, to give you a comfortable alternative to flights when travelling from Ireland to France.
Hop on a train from any Iarnród Éireann station to Dublin port and then continue your journey on a ferry across the Celtic Sea Corridor with your combined Sail and Rail tickets. It’s a cheap, stress-free travel experience for the whole family. And it's easy too! Fancy jumping on-board? Find out more below.
- Guaranteed low cost fares and reduced end-to-end journey times
- No hidden taxes
- No baggage restrictions or charges
- 50% less for children under 16 and under 4's travel free
- Modern Ferry services
- Drogheda to Cherbourg, France From €87 each way
- Kilkenny to Cherbourg, France form €93 each way
- Galway to Cherbourg, France from €98 each way
Buy your SailRail ticket
- The easiest way to buy your SailRail tickets is online via the Irish Ferries website.
At an Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail Station
It is recommended you book in advance. Contact us for more information. Alternatively, call into one of the following IÉ stations.
You can buy your SailRail ticket from the following Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail stations: Athlone, Cork, Dublin Connolly, Galway, Killarney, Limerick, Limerick Junction, Mallow, Sligo, Thurles, Tralee or Westport.
For opening times please go to our find a station section.